February 18, 2006

"Now repeat after me: is it for this I have hunted?" -- Destroyer

So there's been a change of plans, droogies. After a bit of soul searching I've decided to return to clicky clicky and make it my primary vehicle for writing about music. I will continue my nascent tenure MP3 blogging with the Two and a 1/2 Pounds of Bacon crew, but I've decided that after more than three-and-a-half years, 104 reviews and features and more than 360 blog posts, it's time to try going about this in different ways. For a look back at my writing tenure at Junkmedia, this link will give you a list of all the reviews I've penned for them since July 2002.

For those of you familiar with my work at Junkmedia's World of Sound blog, you already know what you can expect in this space going forward: music news, reviews and opinion, just like it says up there at the top of the page.

That is all.

No comments: